Skip to main content

Health and Wellness

Reporting Procedures

Any student who believes that he or she has experienced dating violence, discrimination, harassment, or retaliation should immediately report the problem to a teacher, counselor, principal, or other district employee. The report may also be made by the student’s parent. See policy FFH(LOCAL) for the appropriate district officials to whom to make a report.